Service Level Agreement
These DSGDROPSCLOUD© Service Level Agreements (SLAs) provide Customer with certain rights and remedies regarding the performance of the DSGDROPSCLOUD© and servers (as defined below). Use of DSGDROPSCLOUD© Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to DSGDROPSCLOUD© AUP (Acceptable use Policy) as well as DSGDROPSCLOUD© TOS (Terms of Service) available on www.dsgdropscloud.com
For purposes of these DSGDROPSCLOUD© SLAs, the following terms have the meanings set forth below:
* "Base Monthly Service Fee" consists solely of the base monthly fee paid by Customer for the affected DSGDROPSCLOUD© service and excludes all other fees which might be charged to Customer, including, by way of example and not limitation, set-up fees, fees for local loop, space rental fees, charges for additional services such as managed services, incremental bandwidth usage or hard drives beyond that which is available without additional charge under DSGDROPSCLOUD© standard rates, hourly support, and other types of optional additional services.
Summary Of Our Company SLA's
As described in more detail below, this DSGDROPSCLOUD© SLAs provides commitments based upon goals in the following key areas:
- 100% Service Uptime Guarantee.
- Do to our extensive network infrastructure, DSGDROPSCLOUD© can provide its customers with a 100% Network Uptime Guarantee. In the event that any service does not experience 100% uptime in a given month, DSGDROPSCLOUD© will credit ₱ 200,00 (Philippines Pesos) service fee for 24 hours of downtime and subsequently an additional of ₱ 250,00 (Philippines Pesos) for each day of downtime thereafter without a maximum of refund. Any emergency scheduled downtime taken by DSGDROPSCLOUD© will not apply towards this downtime calculation, nor to the credit calculation. This guarantee applies to DSGDROPSCLOUD© network uptime and not to any hardware, software or services running on a customer's server.
- Account credits will be issued when an SLA credit request is made by the client. All requests for credits must be made within 3 days of the incident. All requests for credits must be made by creating a Support Ticket or by E-mail to noc (at) dsgdropscloud (dot) com.
DSGDROPSCLOUD© cannot be held liable for server downtime or data loss in any circumstance unless due to direct negligence including but not limited to the following circumstances:
- Circumstances beyond DSGDROPSCLOUD© reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, failure of third party software or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of the DSGDROPSCLOUD© SLAs;
- Failure to access circuits to the DSGDROPSCLOUD© Network, unless such failure is caused Solely by DSGDROPSCLOUD© ;
- Scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades;
- DNS issues outside the direct control of DSGDROPSCLOUD©;
- False SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any DSGDROPSCLOUD© uptime monitoring system; or
- Customer's acts or omissions (or act or omissions of others engaged or authorized by Customer), including without limitation, any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the DSGDROPSCLOUD© or DSGDROPSCLOUD© services in breach of DSGDROPSCLOUD© Terms and Conditions of Service or DSGDROPSCLOUD© Acceptable Use Policy.